- Rental is based on a full week, Saturday to Saturday.
- Check-in on Saturday is at 16:00 p.m. with checkout the following Saturday at 11:00 a.m.
- The summer rate is $1595/week for the softer summer season, June 2 to July 13, 2018.
- The high-season rate of $1795 applies during July 14 to September 15, 2018.
- The weekly rate throughout the year is $1400.
- Christmas Break, Easter/Spring Break, and Reading weeks are $1795/week.
- Weekend rates throughout the year are $260/night with a three-night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
- A damage deposit of $500.00 is payable at time of check-in.
- A non-refundable rental deposit of $500/week is to be paid at time of booking to secure the reservation.
- Remainder of the rent plus a damage deposit of $500 are required 30 days prior to the start of the rental period.
- The damage deposit is held to cover any damage/loss to the property or fines levied by the Akiskinook Condo Association for infringement of the rules and regulations of the Strata Council during your stay. The damage deposit will be returned within seven days of checkout unless damages have been assessed.
- Payment can be made by credit card or Interac e-funds transfer.
- A full refund of the rental amount less the non-refundable rental deposit, will be made for any cancellations.
This is a non-smoking unit and no pets are allowed.